Welcome

Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...

LinkS
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui

Running with Time - 1st 15km Breakout...

I was worried, in fact scared... it was my 1st 15km...
woke up at 3.45am..
get myself up..
Reminded myself what I told coach..
"I wan to get Sub 1hr" then he replied "You can one lar"..
and sentence is still in my head till now..
Took sham's vehicle... Thank you sham~~...
you are alway so kind...hahaha..

Then went to ferry sham's frenz,
then Chin Yang,
then lastly anand.

when we reach there...the 1st welcome gift I get from East Coast park was Red Ants' Nest..
hehehe..
my whole feet was covered with ant..
now my leg like pig trotter...zZzZz..lol..

after that, I changed up, found mok..and we are searching for at the same time...I warmed up as told at 5.45.. then warm up for 20mins... I was worried abt quick lactate rush..
and muscle soreness..therefore i have to do that...hahaha..then stretch and stretch... and the toilet, i found lawrence and Gus...finally, I met Gus, hahha... Then probt them to go to the starting line.. and waiting...and wait and wait... and saw Dun Quan and chester at the starting line too... I told myself to memorize "If you see amy" by Britney Spears, before we start if i lose my pace...Mok told me to pace myself properly if I wan to get my expected timing......Thanks Mok...

and 5,4,3,2,1...*poof* off we go...and the pace was like 3m 44s..instead like what Dev said in his FB note...it was fast...then I was like thinking "Damn..so fast cannot cannot...must slow down", and then I heard footstep behind...oOo...that aura..hehehe..Chester....on my right..Dev just behind us..... and Dev... The 2xu is not intimidating la.. I just have some problem my quadriceps..so have to compress..if not i wont last actually...hahahaha... as I am running..I Split evey 1km..and my 1st 5km was 19m 19s..woah.. din expect myself to go so fast..coz still got 10km..so i slow down even more...and Dev came, hahaha.. I dunno why, I just feel like we both got wireless network in our brain.. because we were like pacing each other..and there was no competition among the two of us..Only SPORTMANSHIP... when I ran with him, I got this feeling that he is helping me, I not sure whether he feel that I am too...LOL..even though we seen each other for like few weeks, start chatting, and was introduced by mok, we feel like close friends...LOL..helping one another hand in hand...

There was one part i wanted to mention this one part, damn funny, we will at the 7km mark..then we approached one water point..apparently, i was inline with him, and suddenly I slow down and Q behind him, So it is like doing formation like that, and I managed to get a cup of water, and when I turned Dev, miss it.. and i know it is a long way, so I share my cup of water with him... that is the reason why i said both of us have no intention of winning one another.. who win who, that does not matter what matter is the process of running the 15km.. my first 15km, I got so much fun compared to my 1st 10km..hahaha.

slow bit by bit...we started cutting those who can't sustain for long..
and 1o.5km.. i was like finally..I saw the last turning point..and you know what...it sucks man.. I nearly fell...so slippery.. then when running back to the sailing club..I can feel the intense fatigue in my quadricep.. but what I worry is not abt the position but my timing.. so slowly, as i know that I will hit sub 1hr.. i'm happy man, and damn, 12k to 13k so short ar... i split it and it was like 2m 13 secs plus lo...Wtf?!?!, lol... then 13k-14k...Looooonnngg~~~~..hahahaha...but even though to some extent, I am so tired that I can't follow dev, but I appreciate his help as a frenz, as a pacer.. he is there for the difference and there with me, at my 1st podium together with mok.. hahaha..Thanks guys... 59m 01s..

I guess it was a good timing man...hahaha... Thanks all..especially My coach EG and My Team..G.unit...Thanks Dev, Mok and many many ppl..hahaha...