Welcome

Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...

LinkS
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui

6 months to graduate [w/o holidays input]

Well..
It is the New beginning..
some new friends, some old..
of coz...it will be good to have new friends, but it will be even better if I have old friends around..
anyway..
I am attend four days class..
starting at 9.15am daily - and ending 3.45pm.. lol..
apparently, these are the four modules i am attending...Lol..

Sports & Exercise Prescription
Sports Coaching
Sports Business
Environmental Education

& Damn... would you believe that my department or RP..
don't really have any help for dyslexia people..
not that I wan the help..
is like...
what the...
30mins UT on laptop + 10mins on paper w/o resources on laptop..
I was like.. errmmm..
might as well dun wan it man...

This week kind of end fast...
nothing specific to mention, other than schooling..
of coz..i will be running and more running...
training & more training..
Other than that FYP...
still doing our proposal...
and preparing for Asian Youth Games...
I am not going to run..
but helping out only....
I underage liao la..
zzzz....

then friday went to a community service centre..
attend a talk on dyslexia...
I was there as a example..
and hopefully to create awareness...
and help those voluteers..
I still feel kind of sad..
coz of the experience I gone thru..
w/o knowing this problem..
LOL...

wa...
so late la..
later man..TIRED liao...