Welcome

Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...

LinkS
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui

Newton Active Run 2009

Today is a very good day..
after last night...hard rain..
lol...ytd rain is heavy btw...
maybe because it is the end of feb...
so the heaven is sad..
LOL...

Anyway...
woke up at 4 am..
and waited for sham at the bus stop...
at 4.30am..I saw a car..
as i have a slight night blindness.. I couldn't really see the car...
so i ran toward it..
and to my surprise... it was the wrong car...
I din tell the team..
i know they will laugh...
so...please dun laugh..
I myself...oso paiseh...
because the people in the car oso look at me blur blur lo...
LOL...

Then at around 4.45am...
sham came..and pick up anand and chin yang...
and off we go...

The road closure was good I guess..
traffic police was there and support crew was there...
Okay... race start...
we were running 3.35 per km...
then bala notice that we are going too fast...
so decided to slow down..
but end up..
he zuuuummm~~~
then due to the sudden change of tempo..
my thigh got tighter... sian..
so i just keep running...

on the way to the u-turn point...
my distance between jacky/jackie from NUS, coach's brother-in-law and my teammate, Mr Bala..
is 200m, 400m 600m app. respectively...
I managed to tell myself...and ignore all pain... to catch up with the 1st guy..
but..because the distance from me and coach bro in law is far..

I told myself.. "even if i lose, i will lose by seconds"
so what i did was whacked..from 300m away the finish line..
i tot the attempt might eventually help me to get close to coach's bro-in-law..
but well...i guess next time man...

Chin Yang came in 8th,
Feroz came in 9th,
Bala 13th,
me, 15th
sham 16th,
anand was 17th..

So Top 20 for the team...
and Well done..hahha..
That all folks...



then managed to cat