Welcome

Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...

LinkS
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui

SCSM 2008

51st 56058 LIM GUO HUA ALVIN 00:39:59 

This is my result for this yr...SCSM..

wahahaha...

i rmb last yr was 00:41:08, ranked 79th

Well...i make a great improvement i guess...

hahaha....i was afraid at the start... and i told my teammate, bala, that I will follow him...

and my mind was like "bala, bala, bala, bala..." and finally...i got whatever result i have...i am really happy and omg...

World Champion Luke Kibet set a new course record as he led a Kenyan sweep of the Men's Open category at the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2008.

Kibet won in 2:13:03, more than a minute faster than the mark of 2:14:22 set last year by Elijah Mbogo.

"It's never easy, but I felt comfortable. I tried not to push too hard in the early stages, but at 25km, I thought I'd put in an effort, and only the pacemaker came with me.

"It was only when I got to 41k that I knew I was going to win."

Compatriot Johnstone Chepkwony clocked 2:15:14 to come in second while Amos Matui, who won the race in 2005 and 2006, came in third at 2:15:18.

Russia's Silvia Skvortsova prevented a similar Kenyan sweep in the Women's Open category when she came in second behind Edith Masai. Skvortsova finished 2:37:14 behind Masai's 2:34:18. Rose J. Chesire came in third in 2:42:43.

Murugiah Rameshon and Vivian Tang won the Singapore Men's and Women's Open category with a time of 2:49:42 and 2:56:31 respectively.

The Singapore Marathon forms part of the Greatest Race On Earth series that includes marathons in Nairobi, Hong Kong and Mumbai. (by www.singaporemarathon.com.sg)

Wa...this yr men's singapore Open is like whr's daniel ling man.. wa...I can't believe it man..

vivian Tang did a sub 3hr...sheesh