|
The Ups & Downs...
Wa...It been like weeks since i touch this blog... lol.. I have been seriously busy engaging on stuff.. so into it that i simply forget abt things... Maybe because of stress... i forget, and tend to think too much? Like recently, i keep thinking that where is my handphone.. and i keep searching my bag...and i couldnt find it... and then suddenly i felt so scared.. then the next thing i found out... it is in my pocket..Zzzz.. like what the hell man... lol.. Like what my title had said.. seriously...there are many UPs and DOWNs.. happening man.. Let us just talk about the DOWNs man... UT2 grades.. Zzz.... aiya.. standard.. two finger typing how am i gonna finish my UT.. like what the hell... damn stupid.. marks so spreaded out... zZzZzZz... Very Heng...My UT1 can make it... if not jia lat... well.. Talking abt motivation... I seems to lose motivation in class.. zzzz... its alr the 11th problem.. I hope it will turn 13th soon.. damn lo... Sian... and now..money problem... zzzz... no money... damn I think I need to work liao... work + study + train... 3 in 1... wa...pro liao lo... Weekends are short man... ytd... just finish my trg... went to find jaymond they all.. and there goes my SAT...T.T Injuries.... shoulder, knee, shin...sian la... UPs... Quit my IG... and joined swift club...
under G.Elangovan.. Proud & Honoured.. + Motivated... For now...i will work hard and strive for result~!! 3 weeks more towards holidays... then gonna work...
train and train and train...
Finally had a goal in life.. well...i think my life are quite simple rite now.. Slp + go school + go training + slp..
and the cycle continues....
hahahaha... welll... this is life leh..
hahaha...
Standard chartered...3 more weeks to go.... wahahaha
|