Welcome

Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...

LinkS
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui

Happy New Year~~~

  • Well...2009 is here...
  • which i think is great New Year...New Resolution...
  • 2008 is quite a bad yr...
  • i failed and failed and failed...
  • and finalli end of the few months I found opening..
  • I would like to thank coach elangovan for his patience...
  • I think w/o him... I dun think i can survive in running..
  • he is the one that changes me...
  • I thank him...in my deepest heart....
  • Of course... My teammates...
  • Feroz, Sham, Chin Yang, Anand, Bala...
  • it is all of u... that make me love running and training...
  • I thank all of u... great teammates...
  • coming to mid feb...i will be in my 3rd yr soon...
  • I guess..I am no longer the 18 & below catergories...
  • few months time i am in my twenties...
  • i canot sae i miss my sec days, pri school day...
  • not becoz they sux... becoz..i have memory lapse...
  • Like i said...
  • U can have many many many frenz..
  • but the no. of BFF (best frenz foreva) is limited..
  • because only them will noe u well...i guess...
  • and in 2009...
  • Here I come...making the difference in life...
  • a better Alvin, a better future...