Welcome

Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...

LinkS
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui

OucH~~ (16/3/09)

"Death is with you all the time; you get deeper in it as you move towards it, but it's not unfamiliar to you. It's always been there, so what becomes unfamiliar to you when you pass away from the moment is really life."

Well..I guess we all are waiting for the time where we can sleep for eternity, but when I also dunno...

Last week, I was a very busy day for me, I do not wish to say or blog any of them, go figure yourself what happen by looking at the quote... but for sure I know I MISS training for the whole week...
I am so so dead....hahaha...

Last week..I was really moody...I dun even think it is possible to even do workout and stuff la...

Well...last week it really enlighten me... I hope this week...it will be a great day for me.. No nagging from team, no giving up..

last week...feroz did his 1500m?? I not sure~ whether he did well anot...hopefully he did...LOL..

Chin Yang and GuoPei...miss their events respectively..due to RAIN...hahaha...okay la...i gtg liao... See u all at passion run...