Welcome

Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...

LinkS
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui

argh..

Today's Sports & Exercise Prescription
suck big time la..
I tot the day before I started off with pre reading and thought that I could understand..
when I open the pre reading..
SHOCKED..

what is this..what is that...
all sort of question start flying around..
wa lao..

then today..my faci, mei kay.. explain and explain in the 1st meeting..
STILL..
i catch no ball..
But i know something..
I am tired lo...

and I went to the Lab to do 1RM exercise..
come to the leg extension..
I did more than my body weight..
and guess my..my glute abit pain..
zzzzz...

Everytime..come to this module..
zzzz...
time goes by so slowly...
suppose to be 3.45...zzz..
4.15..
zzz...

had my training..
it was good...
hit 14 out of 15..
lol..
i am improving..lol..

tired tired tired tired....