Welcome

Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...

LinkS
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui

Haha~ Brooke Republic Run~

Congratz to Feroz for getting 10th position in the run, CY, 13th, me, 18th , Ying Rong, 1st, Khai Leng 2nd...shankar and prakash, both in top 10, so $100 man...Yeah~~~~

Actually the route was okay la... i din tot the finish line would be that far... I tot it will be at the sport complex actually... LOL... well.. I was dead tired man.... this week..stress week la..

The route wasn't 5 km, it is more... i think 5.2km maybe.. hahaha...

early in the morning took train to woodland..
went there and meet up with Mr CY,
wanted to meet DQ they all..but failed...
then went to warm up..
suddenly we saw philip of NYP..
lol..
Stunned..
then he say "got kenyan le"
then another stunned...
then when we warmed up...
we say a malaysian runner...another stunned...
then after that, we run, and on the way back to do some stretching...
the morocca runner also here...super duper stunned...LOL
and then proceed to the starting line...
we saw chee yong and aaron and melvin I think...another Stunned!!
lol...
even better, we saw australian runner... woah..stunned like one wtf..LOL...

and well...overall the race is great...
see alot of familiar faces..
hahahaha...

Well.....
Hahaha~
It is alr the 9th week of my school..
now then I update..
lol..

Hahaha..
this 9 weeks..
seems kind of pass very fast,
but one thing i noe is that my education is screwing up..LOL..

Can you imagine,
There are many types of dyslexia people..
and SHL treat them as similar cases, using the same solution.. "We will give u More time lo"... to solve my issue...
like wtf man...
C'mon la..u people in SHL, got degree de degree, PhD de PhD...
How would you know how I feel...
It my damn bloody future, morons...
I really don't understand adult nowadays...
being lazy to go to the extent that to understand what is really really wrong with me... damn you all...

Well...
life still have to move on la..
no point thinking of it...
but it is worth guai lan-ing and KP-ing it...hahaha
because I like it...
LOL..

Tmr is fri..
I love fri...
lol..
yeah..
kind of la..
but well...
dunno leh..
nowadays I just really going with the flow...

Okay...Tmr ECP...WeeWeeee~~~