Welcome

Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...

LinkS
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui

End Of July

These few weeks was a very fulfillin' dae i guess....
Wed, I finalli get to meet some of the SGRunner man...
La_senza and Yamsong...
wahahaha...

We did some night and easy run...
and la_senza, was there complaining...lol..
while me and Yamsong were chit chatting..
But the funny thing is though we 1st time meet...
it look as if we know each other long time, maybe because of the forum...
hhahaha...

dunno why...
then on thurs...
I went to the running lab runs...
doing the kallang run...
and where i met alot of the SGRunner...
one of them is nicknamed "Earth"
I was shocked that he is actually 45 yrs old..
running with us, keeping the pace similar as one of the army guy and me... i was shocked but surprised...

I respect him lot man...

Since thurs i ran...
i felt that i think i found back my long lost confidence and morale in running...
they are the one that let me know that running is fun...
seriously...
i realli thinking whether i should leave the team, and follow the SGRunner...
beause i think that is whr i belong man...
and time will be more free than last time...
hahahaha