Welcome

Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...

LinkS
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui

Boohooo~

aLrite.... Finalli got to sign up for this race man....
if you wondering how's my life...
all i can is bad....
haiz.....
my life graph is low?

haiz....
things are getting worse now....
morale have been coming down...
i really dunno what to do man...onli to wait and wait.....time to pass...leave RP...
and get a new life man...

life now is fuking hectic....
Everything in life now is so competitive...
Singapore is a place so suck to live in...
zzzz....

anyway...
i din do much today in life....
went to Esplanande to do payments for my team for human race...
then go suntec...
walk and walk and walk...
seeing lot of couples, which does not deal effect on me... becoz i dun bother...
i dunno what is the day today...
i tot today is sunday...
full of humans in suntec man...

oh ya...
before going to all this place...went to toa payoh with ronald to settle his injuries and mine too...
Yes.... I am still injured....
and i will nvr recover if i still continue to run...
but anyway...
my coach dun care anyway...
he always think he is rite...
pui~~~~

I dun think i wish to continue running anymore...
just so meaningless...
i rather go freelance...

and...
I dun miss SQPS, I dun miss commonwealth's life... becoz i dun give a fuk...