Welcome

Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...

LinkS
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui

Men WILL never understand Women...Vice Versa =)


As u can see above title....
it is not because i have problem with this title... is just that....
it is so bloody true man... I mean take a look...
Women is different from Men & Men is different from Women.. the only similar thing is we all are human...and we have a MEN or MAN...
that all.. and damn...what kind of problem statement do I get for today module...
MENSTRUATION in Female Athletes...
Wtf.... Like as if I know what menses is...
wat the hell....
I wonder what the problem crafter is thinking man...
sheesh... come on la... Like men have menses...
then what...i stuff tampons in my own body....
tampon is a new word that i just learn... but anyway....
and MENSTRUATION is such a sensitive topic...
that i would rather not touch on man...
the deeper information u found...the more disgusted u will feel..
because it is so sensitive...too sensitive...
Wa lao.... u expect us man to like envy that wa...girl got menses sia...
so good meh... please liao....
just because they lose blood they live longer..
so am I suppose to envy... human will die sooner or later what...
it is the MATTER of TIME....
This menses thingy....just took me almost one freaking afternoon to get things right... from the endocrine to the hypothalamus to the pitituary to the ovary... HEADACHE....
and now thanks to this problem...
i'm in sleep debt... shall return it later...
ZzZzZzZzZz........ However...something special i found out... when women having their periods...i found out..that what they crave is not food...in the sense those cooked food...but JUNK food... especially chocolate..
Now I know... what girls like to sae chocolate make people happy... is not make the people...is make themselves...not men... chocolate control their mood..i guess...maybe....lol...who knows....everything is so possible...we will never know sia... LOL.... so we canot blame both parties..for not understanding one another...