Welcome

Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...

LinkS
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui

=)

actually...
i shuld not dwell..
since it is me who hurriedly wanted to end this...
well...
I think I feel better than before...
at least i know what is the main problem...
but I dun think I gonna work towards it bah....
See How bah..
to add the tokens or just walk away into the machine...
Yup..

Again..
Life is like tat...
that reality...
we human just lousy to avoid...
ppl like me...
either they treat it like a game or took it seriously...
This things i believe just isn't gonna end like this...
Ruthless...
agression...

Hahah..
Today..
training is bad...
i dunno is it i findin excuses for myself or realli my right leg numb-ed...
haiz...
Saw RJC and RI ppl...
MGS also...
Mr Quek also...
haha...
anyway...
at least my timing is considered okok..
sian la...
my shoe so heavy la...
haha...

one more day to school lo....
haha...
this is gonna be a boring month...
Haiz...
wat to do....
pui...

NO DWELLING~~