Welcome

Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...

LinkS
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui

Happy or Sad..

well...
i am back from the camp..
yeah...
i doubt no one is readin la...
but watever it is..
i think the camp was ok...
can rest...
and slack...
things like that....

then alot of things happen before and during the camp...
have been stressing alot..
due to camp & family problem...
and i just recently..
manage to be thickskinned abit to solve one problem during the camp...
but oh well...*chop* *chop* THE END~
solving of that problem might lead to some problem in the future i guess...
Just feel like crying for these overall problem..
but couldn't..
try so hard...
but end up laughin..while drinking alcohol..
Well...who cares...
my health my life...

I dunno how to describe my feeling but..
I mean life alway have its dwn and up...
so all i can blame is blame myself...
Year 2008..
is the Year that started to challenge me...
and i look forward more to it...
U sux...2008...




不值得 - 夢飛船


*除了想你 除了愛你
我什麼什麼都願意
翻開日記 整理〔打開〕心情
我真的真的想放棄
你始終沒有愛過 你在敷衍我
一次一次忽略我的感受
我真的感到力不從心 無力繼續

#這感情 不值得我猶豫
不值得我考慮 不值得我愛過你
這種回憶 不值得我提起
不值得想起 不值得哭泣

+這段感情 早就應該放棄
早就不該讓我浪費時間找奇蹟
這樣的你 不值得我恨你
不值得我為你而壞了心情

我決定不為你而毀了心
放棄愛你

重唱 *,#,+

我決定不為你而毀了心
為你而放棄愛情 不為你而毀了心
我決定不為你而毀了心
放棄愛你










All Good Things (Come To An End) Lyrics
Artist(Band):Nelly Furtado



(Ah, ah, aah)

Honestly what will become of me
Don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is dandy
We are what we don't see
Missed everything daydreaming

Flames to dust (dust)
Lovers to friends (friends)
Why do all good things come to an end? (end)
Flames to dust (dust)
Lovers to friends (friends)
Why do all good things come to an end?

Traveling I only stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets in and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why

Flames to dust (dust)
Lovers to friends (friends)
Why do all good things come to an end? (end)
Flames to dust (dust)
Lovers to friends (friends)
Why do all good things come to an end?
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to end?
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to an end?

Well the dogs were whistling a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could
Dogs were whistling a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could
Die...Die....Die...Die...

Flames to dust (dust)
Lovers to friends (friends)
Why do all good things come to an end? (end)
Flames to dust (dust)
Lovers to friends (friends)
Why do all good things come to an end?
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to end?
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to an end?

Well the dogs were barking at the new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it will come soon
And the dogs were barking at the new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die.




Thx....
For everythings...
Sign off... Ended...04/01/2008

Labels: