Lim Guo Hua Alvin
20 Years Old....
Student Of Republic Poly...
School Of Health & Leisure, Sport & Exercise Science...
ChinYang
MoK
Aiman
Tuck Wen
Wee Leng
Yoke Chee
YiHui
|
I found this song When i was riding back home in MRT... and i love it alot....
Aly & AJ
Potential Breakup Song
It took too long It took too long It took to long for you to call back And normally I would just forget that Except for the fact it was my birthday My stupid birthday
I played along I played along I played along it rolled right off my back Obviously my armor was cracked What kind of a boyfriend would forget that? Who would forget that?
The type of guy who doesn't see What he has until she leaves Don't let me go Cause without me, you know you're lost Wise up now or pay the cost Soon you will know
You're not livin' till you're livin' Livin' with me You're not winnin' till you're winnin' Winnin' me You're not gettin' till you're gettin' Gettin' to me You're not livin' till you're livin' Livin' for me
This is the potential breakup song Our album needs just one Oh baby please Please tell me
We got along We got along We got along until you did that Now all I want is just my stuff back Do you get that? Let me repeat that I want my stuff back
You can send it in a box I don't care just drop it off I won't be home Cause without me, you know you're lost Minus you I'm better off Soon you will know
You're not livin' till you're livin' Livin' with me You're not winnin' till you're winnin' Winnin' me You're not gettin' till you're gettin' Gettin' to me You're not livin' till you're livin' Livin' for me
You can try, you can try You know I know it'd be a lie Without me you're gonna die So you better think clearly, clearly Before you nearly, nearly Mess up the situation that your gonna miss dearly, dearly C'mon
You're not livin' till you're livin' Livin' with me You're not winnin' till you're winnin' Winnin' me You're not gettin' till you're gettin' Gettin' to me You're not livin' till you're livin' Livin' for me
This is the potential breakup song Our album needs just one Oh baby please Please tell me
This is the potential make-up song please just admit you're wrong Which will it be? Which will it be? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I mean Life is Like a boat... I mean really... when u are with a bunch of friend u will be in a boat either it is very wavey or there is isn't any wave, which keep the boat move... I mean... In RP..My Life like a boat which is not moving... everydae...doin the same thing... When i am in the IG... that would be a different again... haiz... I dunno...what will happen to my English again.. I guess It will repeat history.... No~ *Sniff* *sniff*
when i see my enlighted friend wan to leave RP... i alr forgot why i come RP alr.... i tot i alr plan nice nice liao.. then suddenly.. i regret... why i cant study smart... this song...make me so sad... though it is a pop song... pui~ I started regret coming to RP...
I would like to thank commonwealth for giving me such WONDERFUL grades... and one of my faci ask me... after u finish study whr u wanna go? and that make me think abt it alot.. i cant go uni... reason is simple.. RP's reputation sux... Haiz... I felt like really really cry out one day... Why i so stupid... stupidity land me into this place... Haiz...
Okay!!... Enuf... Ytd...Went to SLS... with this Jin Ren and That Qi Wang i did bought something for myself.. Samsung U3
 Yea.... i bought it in a good price.... lol... when i saw it...Qi Wang Ask me to buy..white... but i dun like... coz...will get dirty and yellow... after long time.... lol... and he bought a cool samsung mp4 4GB lo... got bluetooth somemore.... i dunno y... i am onli happy when i am with them.. weird.. and of coz...wit the IG ppl too la.. So now, Jin Ren, Qi wang and Me. Own a Samsung Mp3... LOL...
Dear Commonwealth, i will not forget what u have taught me in life... but dun hope that i will come back and see u...because, thanks to u, i am here... NBCB.... Thank you for not fulfilling my dream.....and i curse and swear that u will be a sap school.....Just because of ur status, every students are expected to do well...watever...CME..u taught i dun give a damn...i will change...change to a person who u dun wish to even take a glipse at.......Even if i go back....i am there only for the teachers...not for u...u fuking..primary sch type building...this building totally insult the reputation....
Todae...is national dae... so? not my prob... thank you ar singapore.. GST increase... so many thing increase.... sian... i buy stuff oso now need to hesitate liao lo... but eat... NO...
AND... i dun miss anyone in sch... apparently.. i own myself... bye bye... take care... ppl... when u all see me.. please dun sae "HI".. because i dun reply...
|
|
I found this song When i was riding back home in MRT... and i love it alot....
Aly & AJ
Potential Breakup Song
It took too long It took too long It took to long for you to call back And normally I would just forget that Except for the fact it was my birthday My stupid birthday
I played along I played along I played along it rolled right off my back Obviously my armor was cracked What kind of a boyfriend would forget that? Who would forget that?
The type of guy who doesn't see What he has until she leaves Don't let me go Cause without me, you know you're lost Wise up now or pay the cost Soon you will know
You're not livin' till you're livin' Livin' with me You're not winnin' till you're winnin' Winnin' me You're not gettin' till you're gettin' Gettin' to me You're not livin' till you're livin' Livin' for me
This is the potential breakup song Our album needs just one Oh baby please Please tell me
We got along We got along We got along until you did that Now all I want is just my stuff back Do you get that? Let me repeat that I want my stuff back
You can send it in a box I don't care just drop it off I won't be home Cause without me, you know you're lost Minus you I'm better off Soon you will know
You're not livin' till you're livin' Livin' with me You're not winnin' till you're winnin' Winnin' me You're not gettin' till you're gettin' Gettin' to me You're not livin' till you're livin' Livin' for me
You can try, you can try You know I know it'd be a lie Without me you're gonna die So you better think clearly, clearly Before you nearly, nearly Mess up the situation that your gonna miss dearly, dearly C'mon
You're not livin' till you're livin' Livin' with me You're not winnin' till you're winnin' Winnin' me You're not gettin' till you're gettin' Gettin' to me You're not livin' till you're livin' Livin' for me
This is the potential breakup song Our album needs just one Oh baby please Please tell me
This is the potential make-up song please just admit you're wrong Which will it be? Which will it be? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I mean Life is Like a boat... I mean really... when u are with a bunch of friend u will be in a boat either it is very wavey or there is isn't any wave, which keep the boat move... I mean... In RP..My Life like a boat which is not moving... everydae...doin the same thing... When i am in the IG... that would be a different again... haiz... I dunno...what will happen to my English again.. I guess It will repeat history.... No~ *Sniff* *sniff*
when i see my enlighted friend wan to leave RP... i alr forgot why i come RP alr.... i tot i alr plan nice nice liao.. then suddenly.. i regret... why i cant study smart... this song...make me so sad... though it is a pop song... pui~ I started regret coming to RP...
I would like to thank commonwealth for giving me such WONDERFUL grades... and one of my faci ask me... after u finish study whr u wanna go? and that make me think abt it alot.. i cant go uni... reason is simple.. RP's reputation sux... Haiz... I felt like really really cry out one day... Why i so stupid... stupidity land me into this place... Haiz...
Okay!!... Enuf... Ytd...Went to SLS... with this Jin Ren and That Qi Wang i did bought something for myself.. Samsung U3
 Yea.... i bought it in a good price.... lol... when i saw it...Qi Wang Ask me to buy..white... but i dun like... coz...will get dirty and yellow... after long time.... lol... and he bought a cool samsung mp4 4GB lo... got bluetooth somemore.... i dunno y... i am onli happy when i am with them.. weird.. and of coz...wit the IG ppl too la.. So now, Jin Ren, Qi wang and Me. Own a Samsung Mp3... LOL...
Dear Commonwealth, i will not forget what u have taught me in life... but dun hope that i will come back and see u...because, thanks to u, i am here... NBCB.... Thank you for not fulfilling my dream.....and i curse and swear that u will be a sap school.....Just because of ur status, every students are expected to do well...watever...CME..u taught i dun give a damn...i will change...change to a person who u dun wish to even take a glipse at.......Even if i go back....i am there only for the teachers...not for u...u fuking..primary sch type building...this building totally insult the reputation....
Todae...is national dae... so? not my prob... thank you ar singapore.. GST increase... so many thing increase.... sian... i buy stuff oso now need to hesitate liao lo... but eat... NO...
AND... i dun miss anyone in sch... apparently.. i own myself... bye bye... take care... ppl... when u all see me.. please dun sae "HI".. because i dun reply...
|
|
Organisation
 Swift AA
 SGRunners
Personal Best
2.4km - 8 Mins 10 Secs
4km - 14 Mins 29 Secs
4.2km- 15 Mins 41 Secs
5km - 18 Mins 25 Secs
8km - 31 Mins 48 Secs
10km - 39 Mins 59 Secs
11.5km - 51 Mins 20 Secs
12km - 49 Mins 34 Secs
13km - 55 Mins 40 Secs
|
archives.
By post:
3 more weeks...
2 Years Old
JUST DO IT!...IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!
Tired..
My leg..
Sentosa
J.U.M.P
DecisionS...
Interesting Dae...
Shit...
By month:
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.
profile
 Running Makes My World Go Round & Round.
|